Learn how to make your own closed terrarium in this 90-minute Terrarium workshop, hosted by Sap Plants!
You are booking to attend on Saturday 16th June 1pm - 2:30pm at Shop Zero Nottingham.
In this workshop you will be provided with everything you need to make your own bottled garden:
- Glass bottle & Cork.
- A selection of terrarium friendly plants.
- An illustrated after care card.
The workshop will begin with a step by step demonstration from Chan, who will explain each step thoroughly.
After the demonstration you will then build your own terrarium at your own pace, Chan will be available for assistance and advice throughout.
Please note that due to participants working at different speeds, some people may finish before others. Chan would invite you to stick around and ask any plant care questions you might have, it's a nice oppurtunity to get to know other plant enthusiasts and share tips and tricks.
Before booking your place on the workshop please note the following:
- You will build a closed terrarium, the shape of the vessel may change for each workshop depending on stock levels.
- The tools provided are for use during the workshop only and should not leave the workshop space.
Shop Zero would like to offer all participants 10% off any purchases during the day of the workshop.
Shop Zero is located at 42a Friar Lane, Nottingham NG1 6DQ,.
We are just 5 minutes from Market Square in the centre of Nottingham, close to the tram and central bus drop-off points.
Wheelchair accessible store.
The event is held in our basement workshop which is accessed from our shop down sone stairs.
Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make this event accessible to you.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop for any reason, please provide at least 48 hours notice for a refund.