Learn how to make your own closed terrarium in this 90 minute Terrarium workshop, hosted by Sap Plants!
You are booking to attend on Sunday 15th May 11am - 12:30pm at Nottingham Contemporary.
In this workshop you will be provided with everything you need to make your own bottled garden:
- Glass bottle & Cork.
- A selection of terrarium friendly plants.
- An illustrated after care card.
The workshop will begin with a step by step demonstration from Chan, who will explain each step thoroughly.
After the demonstration you will then build your own terrarium at your own pace, Chan will be available for assistance and advice throughout.
Please note that due to participants working at different speeds, some people may finish before others. Chan would invite you to stick around and ask any plant care questions you might have, it's a nice oppurtunity to get to know other plant enthusiasts and share tips and tricks.
Before booking your place on the workshop please note the following:
- You will build a closed terrarium, the shape of the vessel may change for each workshop depending on stock levels.
- The tools provided are for use during the workshop only and should not leave the workshop space.
- If you are unable to attend the workshop for any reason, please provide at least 48 hours notice for a refund.